Today the whole office is one big childcare centre!
The library is holding a Merdeka Activities Day :
- fancy dress contest (the kid whose costume has the flag's motif, will win),
- colouring contest (the kid who uses red, white, blue and yellow colours, will win),
- drawing contest (the kid whose drawing includes a flag in the background, will win),
- Merdeka quiz (ok, ya gotta know ya history here),
- poetry reading contest (the kid who waves a small flag in one hand while reading his poetry, will win),
- Merdeka singing contest (the kid whose costume is draped with the flag, will win)
Thing is, it's the same events every year *sigh*. And so predictable, kinda like the current political scenario, isn't it?