Thursday, April 13, 2006

TWO-LINE RHYMES

Got this email today, funny lorrr hehehe :-) I'm about to reproduce it verbatim, but dunno who I should credit it to. So whoever the original author is, please don't sue me ye!

These are entries to a poetry competition, asking for a rhyme with the MOST romantic first line, but the LEAST romantic second line. Entah hape-hape entah, tapi kelakau la.


Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.


Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face.

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife
Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away
What have you stepped in to smell this way

My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe "go to hell."

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.


Beddy-bye, Jie dah ngantuk... zzzz......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jie : Mana dapat the last one ? From Lily kar :-))

JIE said...

Ha'ah la TJ, the last lines tu also reminds me of that lady hehehe. Wah panas betul comment box dia kebelakangan ni :-)

sam zahri said...

hallo jie...cantikla blog awak..me likey me likey... hehehehe..

Amiruddin Karim said...

HHmmm.... jap pikir sikit,,

JIE said...

Hi samasam,

Welkam n tq. Me likey ur blog too, so very de kalerful la cerita u :-D

JIE said...

Amir,

Relax bro, joke bangang je tu hehehe :-)

Izhal said...

hahahahah...

love em all... shakespear baca blog ni kalo, terus nangis...