Monday, November 07, 2005

THE SIX FIFTY FIVE A.M SYNDROME

I've had this thingy since the past how many years I dunno. Does this happen to you too?

No matter what time I wake up in the morning, 4.30 a.m ka, 5.30 a.m ka, 6.30 a.m ka, I'll be all showered-dolled up-dressed-ready to go to work by 6.55 a.m. Wierd, huh?

So if I can be ready in 25 minutes on days I wake up at 6.30 a.m, where does the extra one hour go on days I wake up at 5.30 a.m? Oooo.... my inner clock must be so screwed up hehehehe :-)

Tapi itu on working days aje la. On weekends or public holidays or even days that I am on leave, try waking me up at 5.30 a.m, and you'll get a nice view of an outline of my bum under the quilt, cause all I'd do is turn away and bury myself deeper under the quilt. Alamatnya, subuh gajah la, lagi 10 minit nak syuruk baru bangun. Ha, tang ni, my inner clock is quite efficient plak. Go figure.

No comments: