Friday, September 16, 2005

TEXT MESSAGE

Sender :
ABANG HP
+6012*******

Sent:
08:12:27pm
12.09.2005

Abg dah bernikah pd 27/8 dgn org johor.

**********************************

{Are you OK, Jie?}

I'm not too sure.

**********************************

Update on 17.09.05

I guess when the inevitable happens, there's bound to be a roller-coaster of emotions accompanied by tears. I'm sad but glad at the same time. I so miss our happy times, I so miss him, but it was my own painful decision. I'm just glad to know there's someone taking care of him now, because I know he needs it, and primarily because I also feel the same need. I've sometimes driven myself up the wall worrying about his health etc within this past three years, but I don't have to do that anymore.

A coincidence, I am sure, but is this the reason why that very recently I suddenly warmed up to the idea of making new male acquaintances, when all these time I never wanted to? Are we both finally letting go of each other?

First love is never easy to forget, and I know deep in my heart I will never be able to completely erase it all. But I hope someday soon, I will find a love much stronger which will overwrite those memories. I will however, NOT let my past become an emotional baggage for my future. That much I promise myself.

I am ready to get on with my life.

2 comments: